Monday, March 23, 2015

Lost Love Memory


When I first talked to you in college
I felt like I had known you forever
It reminded me of how I used to see in primary school

The difference was only we were both grown up

You called my name in the corridor of  lecture rooms
I bet you knew I did not see you
Who would have though
we would meet in college

Over a period of time,
I got to know you,
A guy so charming and gentle with a heart so true
With that dark skin blessed with strong muscles 

I still remember how you took me to my hostel
When i had severe cramps

You put me in my bed and kissed my lips 
I could no longer feel the cramps any more
All I could feel was your care and warm embrace
But I was too naive and too scared to love you back

I thought you I'd never leave
Because of how sweet you and loving you were 
I was wrong,by the time i fell for you

You were never the same guy

I thought you would change,
There was a time...
When I wanted to explore,
That would have happened
If I would open the door

Days passed and the love was getting sweeter

I love the way we are together not by  physic but by heart
You always made me smile
Will it be forever?


I asked myself that most time
Never would I forget your birthday
The day you stood me up waiting for you my love
With your name on a cake I made you
And a bottle of wine I bought for us
And nice food I cooked for you

I saw a gap between us growing wider and wider
I knew there was some one else
I never wanted to entertain my instincts 

You said it yourself  once or twice  'am a bad boyfriend'
Meeting you has changed my life and I really love you so,
The feelings I feel for you

Would never be compared

I'm never letting go,
And living my life with the...
Memories you left me with

The memory of pure love from my heart that was thrown away by you
Like a useless mineral water empty bottle
Until the day I said i could not take this any more
For it was too much pain

And I always thank God I met you 
I knew how hard I could love
I knew I was made of strength
But you closed your eyes not to see this all

            ''But your eyes can never be so blind not to understand this is for you''


                                                By    
                                                  Hafifa Bahfif
                                        

2 comments: