Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I thought




I thought I finally received a break
Only to see the sun fall
I thought letting go shall never hurt
Here I am feeling lonely
I thought it’s easy to forget you
Yes it was, but I can’t forget the moments

My eyes will not see what they longed to see
My hands will never touch your warm body again
You’re hard muscles, and your big palms
 My lips will not taste what they longed to taste

My eyes will not have a closer look at yours
My nose will never smell your sweet scent
My breast will never feel your chest again
Why does life have to be like this?
Full of hatred and pain Instead of joy and bliss

                                By Hafifa Bahfif


 
I Thought by I thought I finally received a break Only to see the sun fall My eyes will not see what they longed to see My lips will not taste what they longed to taste Why does life have to be like this Full of hatred and pain Instead of joy and bliss I Thought by I thought I finally received a break Only to see the sun fall My eyes will not see what they longed to see My lips will not taste what they longed to taste Why does life have to be like this Full of hatred and pain Instead of joy and bliss I thought I finally received a break Only to see the sun fall My eyes will not see what they longed to see My lips will not taste what they longed to taste Why does life have to be like this Full of hatred and pain Instead of joy and bliss I thought I finally received a break Only to see the sun fall My eyes will not see what they longed to see My lips will not taste what they longed to taste Why does life have to be like this Full of hatred and pain Instead of joy and bliss I thought I finally received a break Only to see the sun fall My eyes will not see what they longed to see My lips will not taste what they longed to taste Why does life have to be like this Full of hatred and pain Instead of joy and bliss I thought I finally received a break Only to see the sun fall My eyes will not see what they longed to see My lips will not taste what they longed to taste Why does life have to be like this Full of hatred and pain Instead of joy and bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment